Yummy…!! This is the biggest yummy in the whole wide world!!
PEPPERMINT CRISP FRIDGE TART …serves 6-8
1 can Caramel Treat
3 bars of Peppermint Crisp Chocolate -grated
2 packets Tennis Biscuits
- Whip cream until stiff
- Gently fold in the caramel and two thirds of the peppermint crisp chocolate to combine.
Add a few drops of peppermint extract if you like a stronger peppermint flavour. I add just 2 or three cause I don’t like it to be too over powering.
- Layer tennis biscuits at the bottom of a square or rectangular dish about the size of an oven tray.
- Spoon the cream mixture over the tennis biscuits.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over to garnish.
- Leave in the fridge to set for a few hours.
Share with friends!!